The Armed Forces Covenant
HOW WE ARE SUPPORTING THE ARMED FORCES
Chaffin Works is a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and has made a commitment to support the Armed Forces community.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise by the nation, ensuring that those who serve or have served in the Armed Forces, and their families, are treated fairly.
The pledges we have made are based on two key principals:
• No member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
• In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved
To further demonstrate our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant, we have chosen to:
• Promote the fact that we are a forces-friendly organisation
• Actively recruit veterans, recognising military skills and qualifications in our recruitment process
• Support our employees who are members of the reserve forces
• Support and offer flexibility in the employment of service families
• Support our employees who are volunteer leaders in military cadet organisations
We continue to work closely with Career Transition Partnership and Forces Families Jobs, enabling us to provide the Armed Forces community with further help, support and employment opportunities.
For more information about our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org