- The customer provided a list of areas highlighted as requiring a survey
- We undertook the non-invasive fencing survey which captured the type of fencing (material, height, foundations, condition) as well as access requirements, ecological constraints, and other considerations
- We went through VM (value management) and costed the schemes
- We took this through to the HE workshop with the customer
- We were instructed on the works which involved supply of TM, ecological supervision, site clearance, fencing installation and re-placing where necessary.