HEALTH & SAFTEY INNOVATION
Protect our team with HAVwear & Reactec Analytics
Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) is a serious problem, in fact, 2 million UK workers are exposed to high levels of it. There are 300,000 workers suffering advanced stages and HAVS can develop within 6 months.
10% of employees exposed at the exposure action level will contract HAVS within 12 years or within 6 years if exposed to the exposure limit level set by the HSE.
At Chaffin works we take our people’s health & wellbeing seriously.
We have invested over £30k implementing HAVwear & Reactec Analytics.
HAVwear & Reactec Analytics captures real-time, personal exposure to HAV risk across our workforce, reducing the guess work of (HAV) exposure risk assessments to design and monitor the most effective controls.
How Havwear & Reacted Analytics helps our valued employees:
Prioritise & verify the effectiveness of controls
- Clarifies risk assessments.
- Identify the source of exposure and prioritise highest risk areas.
- Aids design and recording of controls based on data analysis.
- Review controls and assess effectiveness.
Assess real life risk of HAV exposure
- Personal instead of generic risk management.
- Real-time exposure monitoring for a credible risk assessment
- Practical system to monitor individial daily exposure.
- Operator awareness of personal exposure supports behavioural change.
Robust & credible evidence to assist defence of claims
- Auditable data provides a more robust defence
- Individual daily exposure and tool usage reports.
- Intervention recording.
- Reduced cost of individual exposure record collation.