Our company culture is focused on supporting and developing each individual
We offer exciting career progression and training development
We offer a highly competitive salary with bonus structure
Climbing Arborist / Tree Surgeon
Lead Climber & Secondary Climber
Chaffin Ltd is a leading arboriculture contractor based in Polegate. We provide all aspects of professional arboricultural & tree surgery requirements to private householders, landowners and commercial sectors to include local authorities, housing associations and schools.
We are currently seeking qualified lead and secondary climbers who wish to join a fast-paced and quality lead company with ambitions to grow.
It is essential you will have:
- A positive attitude
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and customer service skills as you will be dealing with the public
- Be self-motivated
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual and well-presented
You will hold:
- CS30/31/38/39 essential or equivalent
- Full driving licence (with no more than 3 points)
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role (ideally 3 years climbing and industry experience)
The following would be advantageous:
- CS40/41 or equivalent.
- Commercial crown reduction/local authority contact experience
- MEWP Accreditation
- First aid (forestry)
- Chapter 8 signing, lighting & guarding
Paid work trials will be offered to selected candidates before final offers are made.
Would you like to apply?
If you would like to apply for any vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Paula Sanders, HR Manager).
If you would like to discuss the role or working with Chaffin Works please contact Paula by email or by calling 01323 465 500.
Not sure where to start?
We have created a CV template for you to use. Before applying, please read the job description thoroughly and make sure you have the skills required.