Our company culture is focused on supporting and developing each individual
We offer exciting career progression and training development
We offer a highly competitive salary with bonus structure
Location: Petersfield // Salary: £105 - £150 a day // Job type: Full-time - Permanent // Shift & Schedule: Day shift
Utility Arborist / Tree Surgeon
Due to expansion in the sector Chaffin Works are currently seeking a Utility Arborist to join the team. The ideal candidate will hold their UA tickets and have experience working cutting and pruning trees on/near powerlines.
Chaffin Works are industry leaders in the delivery of site clearance, tree surgery, fencing, landscaping, grounds maintenance and ecological consultancy for commercial and public sector clients across the South East, we are renowned for providing high quality services for our clients, having an excellent company culture and development opportunities for staff.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who would like to develop their career in the utilities sector, with a company dedicated to training and development.
You will be a great communicator, with health and safety at the forefront of all work activities. Highly organised and flexible to help and advise where needed.
Due to the nature of the work we do regular drug and alcohol testing is undertaken.
As a Tree Surveyor (Utility sector) you will:
· Hold the relevant utility arb tickets ideally with experience cutting (to help and advise teams as required) or be willing to work toward them (chainsaw tickets are essential)
· Be able to demonstrate a good work ethic, instil the health and safety culture with the drive to achieve daily tasks to a high quality
· Understand the need for good communication on site to deliver all works safely and to deadline
· Commit to ongoing training and development
· Hold a full clean driving licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £105.00-£150.00 per day
- Day shift
- drivers licence (required)
- chainsaw tickets (required)
- UA tickets (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Want to talk about a career with us?
If you would like to discuss our vacancies or about working with us in general please get in touch with our HR Manger, Paula on 01323 465 500
Not sure where to start?
We have created a CV template for you to use. Before applying, please read the job description thoroughly and make sure you have the skills required.